Saturday, April 9, 2011

Ode to a pink dress

You know that dress you can wear to any occasion?
Everyone has one...
Most people call it their little black dress.
In my case, it’s my little pink dress.
(So Legally Blonde, I know haha)

I really do cherish this little pink dress and I've thought of how it’s been with me for many years.
I can literally wear it anywhere...


With some higheels and cute jewelry to celebrate my 17th birthday!
Feb 2008


haha making fun with one of my best friends.
Feb 2008



Vodka at the beach ;)
Gotta love PR!
Summer 2010



My little pink dress has seen the tough times.
Stumbled upon this car on a mini-roadtrip.
Hippy look: flip-flops and headband!



The skinniest I've been.
Just out of the hospital because of crohn’s disease.
I was anemic and needed blood transfusion.
Lil sis and me at the mall
Winter break 2010-2011


Some pics I don't have.
-I wore this dress during fall and winter 2009 when I lived in Philly with boots and tights. Shame no pic was ever taken.
-For my 19th bday, an artist friend of mine drew a pic of me...in my pink dress. Haven't found it but will post it once I find it.
-I also think it would be a nice maternity dress/shirt..but that won't happen in a looooooooong time! lol

I found the dress in a little store in the center of Mayaguez, a municipal on the west coast of Puerto Rico. It was cheap and cute. I bought it!

On a side note..
I was showing this blog to my mom. A little weird since she didn't exactly looovee my tattoo and it's the first thing that appears on my last post. She likes it..phew! Anyways, she mentioned I should show another pic of my tattoo. One where I'm not in the tattoo shop lol.


Celebrating my 20th bday with my boyfriend in Ocean Park <3
Feb 2011
My tattoo was done by Che. Great award winning Puertorican artist from Rebel Ink.
Check his stuff out!
Oh and yes..I'm currently blonde.

Lots of love...mua!

2 comments:

Miss Lou said...

Gotta love those type of dresses it is soooo legally blonde hahaha

Maria... said...

I know hahah!!