Saturday, March 12, 2011

so im supposed to write..

My friend Kelley is blogging about her study abroad in South Africa. Lizzy has a feminist blog. This d-bag I hooked up with who I REALLY should stop stalking blogs about math, love and philosofy. (I know you totally want to follow him..)
What am I blogging about?
Possibly this huge piece of snot that just came out of my nose.
I really have no idea.
I suppose this would serve as an online diary. A place to challenge myself. What exactly am I willing to post.
I have a dirty mind. Everybody seems to say that these days. But really, I do.
This blog will most likely be filled with nonsence.
I wont invite people i know to follow me so i'll probably just follow myself.  If things change, great.
I am new to the blogging experience. I can't even change the colors on this site.
I really just have to get myself writing.

Thoughts for today...
Earthquake and tsunami in Japan. I don't enjoy watching the videos.
Nicolas, my cat, is getting huge.

Watched Beowulf and Grendel for extra credit in my Medieval literature class (Gerard Butler <3 )

Slept a lot today. Have been sleeping too much lately.  Nicolas must have a bad influence on me.

The start of this blog is a true expression of procrastination.
Its 12:46am and I'm hungry. 

*Note: This was actually published on Friday, March 11 2011.  I wasn't able to change the url of my blog so I started a "new" one and copypasted this post.

0 comments: