Sunday, March 13, 2011

My dream of doing nothing.

Sunday weigh in: 154 pounds...yay!!!

What's been on my mind today? Magdalena.


The cutest two headed turtle I've ever seen. As beautiful as the name Magdalena is, it's also clever. The bigger head is named Magda and the smaller head is named Lena. What you see between its heads is a fifth foot.  See the size compared with the hand in the pic? She's still a baby. And like all baby's, adorable.

On a personal note...
I can't PHISICALLY get myself to study for 2 exams I have tomorrow and 1 I have on Tuesday. Procrastination is at its worst.


Yesterday I didn't speak with my boyfriend all day because I had so much work.  He was irritated because it was our four month anniversary.  We never really do things on those months. I did something for the first month.  Apparently I'm a bad person.

I'm not really used to being in a relationship period.  I can't call and be with the same person all day every day. I find it really hard to balance life with a boyfriend.  Between college, chores, homework, other friends, family I feel I'm obligated to take the little time I have left to be with him.  Where's my ME time?
Particularly the me doing nothing part.  I actively enjoy doing nothing.  Me and my brain are often time enough to keep me entertained.
Like Peter Gibbons from Office Space stated:  "It's not just about me and my dream of doing nothing."

By the way, Office Space is awesome. Definitly do recommend.

Movie also happens to include Jennifer Aniston. One of my favorite actresses. Not because she's brilliant, but because she's Jennifer Aniston.
And yes. I am a Friends fan forever.

0 comments: