Friday, June 17, 2011

summer time!

Books + Cats + Wedding fever = ME!

Wedding fever I know...I secretly spent a lot of my free time googling wedding stuff and I’m nowhere near getting married.  It’s weird because I never really had that fantasy as a little girl...oh well.. Here’s to making up for lost time lol. 
Also admitting that to myself is a pretty big deal

I’m the type of girl who is all for feminism and equality and no BS tolerance for dbag men...
Weddings aren't anti feminist...  well u know what I mean! :)

Weddings are pretty <3

I’ve lost touch..Sorry to that one person who reads this other than me heheh!

I’ve currently been on couch potato mode..
Well, I deserve it!! Take a look at last semester's grades!!!



This is legit! Not fake and has never happened in my entire college life :D hard work pays off!!

Next week I start summer classes :(
I’m taking 2 courses and it's going to be crazy :S
Each of them is from Monday through Friday and 3 hours!!!!
Hopefully when I get all these credits out of the way I’ll be able to go to Paris smoothly :)

Anyhow....
Some cute Nicolas pics!!!




My gorgeous baby has discovered roses!! And he loves them *sighs*


My boyfriend stopped by with these things..no occasion necessary :)
There was also popcorn but it wasn't so pretty in the pic lol!

oh yea..still working the dark hair!

2 comments:

Liza said...

You obsess over weddings but you're not ready to get married...I obsess over baby names and I'm definitely not ready for kids! :) Also your cat is adorable and your grades are awesome - congrats!

Maria... said...

haha nice to hear from u liza!
did u see the top popular names for 2011??? haha always fun!